For decades, we’ve consistently and successfully delivered mission-critical management and control systems for space programmes. We understand the space business and help our clients build competitive advantage through the development of new, secure and cost-effective solutions. We’ve been involved in space projects for 40 years – we began our first space project for the forerunner of the European Space agency (ESA) in 1970, and continue to work closely with ESA on a wide range of projects.
Our client list is a Who’s Who of the European space industry, including the European Commission, Space Agencies, Eumetsat, Eutelsat, Inmarsat, SES, EADS Astrium and Thales Alenia Space. Our in-depth space sector knowledge and our contribution to major technical advances ensure that we contribute to many of the world’s most prestigious space programmes, including Cassini-Huygens, Galileo, Copernicus, Inmarsat 4, MSG, MTG, MTSAT, Rosetta, Skynet 5 and XMM-Newton.
SERVING THE SPACE INDUSTRY
We develop and implement secure, cutting-edge space systems:
• Monitor and control systems – technology that reliably and cost-effectively manages space assets.
• Satellite applications and services – that extract information from satellite data, including weather, navigation, telecommunication and geographical survey data. Our systems meet the highest safety critical standards, operating reliably around-the-clock, resolving the toughest technical issues and enabling clients to achieve maximum performance from their space assets.
• Business management systems – enterprise applications enable space companies to run their businesses. We can outsource these systems, helping clients to reduce bottom line costs and risks.
• Telecoms and broadcasting systems – we work for 6 of the top 10 global telecom service providers and have developed some of the world’s most advanced systems for satellite network and service management, billing, messaging and subscriber management. We apply this telecoms expertise to satellite-based services.
• Ground segment prime contractor – the ground infrastructure of space programmes has complex software-intensive systems which we design and manage, ensuring deployment on time and to budget.